April 11, 2010

Weekend Musings

Ah...I love spending lazy weekends at home. Though I absolutely adore working weddings on the weekends, but I love nothing more than to spend quality time with my hubby and puppy (he's really 4, but little enough to be a baby).

Yesterday, I did a bit of spring cleaning and Joey cleaned up our entire garden (HUGE job!). I always feel so much lighter and free to dream when my surroundings are clean and uncluttered...don't you?

Anyway, today with my new liberated perspective, I've been perusing the Internet for some design inspiration for a few of my upcoming interior design projects that I'm working on. Here are a few of my favorites via http://www.decorpad.com/:

We've moved! Please join us at  Ariel Yve Design

 
Can you say dream bathroom?
Can you identify any themes with the above pictures? What are some of you favorite sources of inspiration for interior design?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails