April 21, 2010

Wednesday Inspiration: Colin Classic

Wow, I can't believe that it's already Wednesday again! This week and last, really flew by.

Anyway, first off I want to welcome all of my new followers. You're the best of the best and I truly appreciate you! If you think that any of your friends might might like my blog as well, I'd appreciate you sharing a link with them : )

Next...the task at hand. A new Wednesday Inspiration post:
We've moved! Please join us at Ariel Yve Design


As you probably figure by now. I love the classics. Candlelight, roses and romance are what I'm all about. On a recent visit to ColinCowie.com, I can across this gorgeous image of an event that Colin planned/designed for one of his fabulous clients.
Don't you just love this use of mixed containers, textures and heights? So warm, sparkly and romantic...definitely a classic in my book!

Colin, I can't wait to see you at this year's Engage 10 event in the Cayman Islands. Thank you so much for your continued support and for including my blog on your "Other Noteworthy Blog" list!

For more of Colin's newest tips, tricks and adventures , be sure to sign up for his new, ultra chic newsletter www.ColinCowie.com/Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails