April 6, 2010

Lace Inspiration (Back from NYC)

Yay! I'm finally back from a fabulous trip to the East Coast. I'll be sure to create a post about the highlights from my trip soon. Here are a a few hints about what I did while I was away: Cherry blossoms, calligraphy and amazing food. OK, on to today's post...
I'm always so inspired by designers and company's who are willing to think outside of the box.

I just discovered these imaginative wire lace installations created by DEMAKERSVAN (aka, Lace Fence).We've moved! Please continue being inspired at: Ariel Yve Design



The fugly chain link fence re-imagined (LOVE!):


Image sources: Lace in Translation
A lacy wire building overlay:

Image source: Bijou Living

3-D wire lace wall art:

Wire lace partitions/panels:

They say that necessity is the birth of invention, but true inspiration is far less predictable or measurable. What inspires you?
Be sure to check out DEMAKERSVAN's website to see more of their patterns and custom work.

2 comments:

  1. Um, can we say WOW?? That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! What a great find. Glad you had a good trip! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails