October 28, 2009

Wednesday Inspiration: Girly Goth

Halloween is admittedly my least favorite holiday of the year. Sure all of the candy and dressing up are fun, but I just can't get past the straight up fugliness of the holiday's theme colors. Orange and black...seriously? Can you say yuck with a capital "Y"??!!!

Anyway, I know a lot of my blog readers just LOVE Halloween, so I didn't want to ignore your excitement all together.
This week's inspiration board is my own interpretation of Halloween '09. Believe it or not, I'm actually borderline in love with this "Girly Goth" concept that I've created : ) What do you think? We've moved! Please finish reading this post at: Ariel Yve Design





I may have to rethink my position on Halloween after all.
Be safe and be sure to save me a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup : ) Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you on Halloween. But I love the ideas on this inspiration board and it would be the way I'd throw a Halloween bash too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the validation Juliet! We can be party poopers together next Halloween : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails