October 22, 2009

Lifestyle Find: Connoisseur Glasses

As a stereotypical Taurus, comfort, beauty and LUXURY are absolutely essential elements of my life.

With that said, my grandparents grew up during The Great Depression. Their unique perspective on economics drove them to instill strong work ethics and financial values in my parents, and in turn, myself. We've moved! Please visit Ariel Yve Design to finish reading this post!



For as long as I can remember, I can recall my mom reciting a saying that her mom taught her, that her mom taught her mom (at least four generations of financially empowered women).

My family's heirloom saying goes, "a penny saved is a penny earned." That's it....so simple, yet so profound.
I always keep this saying in mind whenever I make any type of purchas for myself or my clients. It reminds to to by for quality over quantity because things of superior quality simply last longer.
Anyway, I recently came across the Connoisseur glasses during a trip to Cost Plus World Market(which I totally love!). These glasses are not only beautifully made, but they're super affordable....an affordable luxury that satisfies both the frivolous and sensible sides of my personality.

These crystal glasses are modeled after Riedel's gorgeous "O" series stemless wine glasses. While these glasses aren't Riedel, they're pretty darn close, plus, they're dishwasher safe and "chime" beautifully when you flick the rim.

At roughly $7 a glass, I guiltlessly use the "Connoisseur" line for my everyday glassware.
Though glassware is a simple thing, I must say, it feels pretty darn luxurious to drink from crystal everyday. For further details, or to order these glasses for yourself, click here.

1 comment:

  1. i have those glasses! world market can be a pretty cool place :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails