October 12, 2009

Platinum Weddings on WEtv

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

This week's posts are going to be full of beautiful pictures and inspiration....culminating later this week, with my 100th post! Woohoo! I can't believe that I've been able to come up with 100 topics...crazy! Please finish reading this exciting announcement at: Ariel Yve Design



Anyway, my friends, family, clients, vendors etc. are always asking me to let them know when my episode of Platinum Weddings will air again. To get the message out en mass, I figured I should take to my blog.

My next Platinum Weddings air date(s):

Platinum Weddings on WEtv, October 12th at 4:30pm/3:30c.
Platinum Weddings Air Dates
I apologize for not officially blogging about this sooner, but I work with an incredibly diverse clientele, with all different budgets, styles and backgrounds. I wanted to avoid seeming overly braggadocios, frivolous or ostentatious, but since I'm not.... I guess I don't really have all that much to worry about. Those of you who know me, know I'm a relatively normal, soft spoken, bargain hunter who's eats, sleeps, breathes, and obsesses over the dreams of my current, and future clients (literally).

If you've seen my show, or happen to catch one of the future air dates, just remember, it's TV peeps. EVERYTHING IS EX-AD-UR-AT-ED.

Anyway, enough about me.....I wonder if those Bridezilla chicks are really all that INSANE?

Have a great week! : )

3 comments:

  1. Dangit, I missed it. Its almost 9pm here and I am just now checking my blog...do you know if it will be on again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! My episode is scheduled to re-air on Saturday, October 24 at 11:30am/10:30c on WEtv. Be sure to set your Tivo : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's my favorite episode of platinum weddings i thought the horse as the ring bearer was really cute. -maggie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails