May 5, 2010

Wednesday Inspiration: Cinco De Mayo!

Ok, so I promised that I'd announce the winner of my Dream Garden Challenge over the weekend, but the winner opted to be the gracious bride that she is, and not take the prize because she already had her veil figured out.  Soooo....that means that I get to hold another contest : )  If you have any contest ideas, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Anyway, today is Cinco De Mayo!  In celebration of the holiday, I wanted to share this fabulously colorful rehearsal dinner created by Sunny from White Lilac Inc. (my favorite OC florist).  The last time I was in Sunny's studio, she was just getting ready to do this event.  She told me about her adventures of going down to a local Mexican market to pick up 100+ cans of beans, so she had the right vases/containers to fit her vision and how the store clerks were giving her the "stink eye."  I guess you had to be there...the way she described it was hilarious : )
We've moved! Please join us at Ariel Yve Design
 Photo credit: Victor C. Sizemore, via Style Me Pretty
Happy Cinco De Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails