May 7, 2010

Friday Flowers: Garden Party

Wow!  It sure was a hot day here in Cali. 

Though it's still spring, it feels like summer is right around the corner.  Definitely outdoor entertaining weather....which leads me to today's post.   

If you're like me, you're probably planning to do a bit of entertaining this summer.  Here are a few casual chic outdoor tablescapes to get your creative juices flowing.
We've moved! Please join us at Ariel Yve Design

{Images via Country Living, Decor Amor, Today, MSNBC, Country Living, Telegraph }

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. When I oгigіnally lеft a commеnt I seem to have сlicκеd the -Notify me when new сοmments are addеd- сheсκbox and from now on wheneveг a сomment іs aԁded
    I recievе four emailѕ wіth the sаmе commеnt.
    Is theгe а waу you are able to гemove mе from that servicе?
    Thank you!
    Also visit my website twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    Which post are you referring to? I think if I delete your original comment, the email responses should stop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails