February 24, 2010

Wednesday Inspiration: Margaret Braun

As I scour the Internet for inspiration for today's wedding cake and event design meetings, a little voice keeps telling me...don't forget to blog. In the spirit of the creative process, I figure, why not do both at the same time? We've moved! Please visit Ariel Yve Design to finish reading this post.

The client that I'm meeting with today, is extremely detail oriented, feminine and has an appreciation for all things dramatic (though I must say, she's delightfully drama free). A cookie cutter cake design just won't do. That's why today's post is all about the astonishingly beautiful creations of NYC based baker, Margaret Braun.


Image Sources: barradoce.com.br, NYMag.com, thebiobuilder3.com

Each of her cakes are one of a kind masterpieces...like oversize edible jewel boxes. You've got to check out her website, http://www.margaretbraun.com/

We've been doing so well with my client's budget, that if things pan out, we just might discuss hiring Ms. Braun herself. How cool would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails