February 26, 2010

Friday Flowers: White Wedding Flowers

Nowadays, color seems to be all of the rage. I must say that color is a great way to add drama to any event, but nothing is quite as serene as creams and whites.
White can be classic, modern traditional, whimsical...basically anything you want it to be. We've moved! Please finish being inspired at: Ariel Yve Design
Whites flower will give your event that perfect pop of brightness....adding balance, contrast and timelessness, while allowing you to get more creative with your lighting colors, linen colors, tabletop accessories, etc.



Image Source: David Beahm via Brian Dorsey Studios
Have fun, and always remember to re-visit the classics.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I stumbled across your blog yesterday while searching for butterfly weddings, and I just wanted to say that this blog is absolutely wonderful and I am so glad you have it :) You have a ton of great ideas and inspiration on here and i could probably look at entries for hours. I started a wedding blog last month all about DIY pieces with a machine called the Cricut, and your blog is really helping me stay inspired and motivated. I'm sure very few pieces we have on our blog are to the caliber of most of the stuff you have here since it's all DIY but I just wanted you to know that we are out there and if you ever feel like taking a peek feel free :) Blessings to you and keep up the good work!

    Emily
    weddingswiththecricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails