May 21, 2009

A Private Event at Santa Barbara Zoo

Last night, I produced a fun event for the Santa Barbara/Ventura County ABC Networking Group at the Santa Barbara Zoo. Rincon Catering provided amazing food and wine, Jan of Jan's Flowers created gorgeous peony filled centerpieces and Classic Party Rentals supplied the tables, bamboo folding chairs and orange crinkle taffeta linens.
We've moved! Please finish reading this post at Ariel Yve Design


For this event, we were given exclusive access to the zoo, and even treated our guests to a private giraffe feeding...sooo cool!

A big thanks to Melissa for helping me produce this event, and to James Hickey for giving a great presentation on maximizing your "Twitter" marketing strategy.

Here is a re-post from the blog of my friend and awesome photographer, Whitney Elizabeth.

"Last night I had the pleasure of attending my first ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants) event...Ariel Yve of Ariel Yve Design invited me and it was so awesome to meet new vendors in the industry! The event was held at the Santa Barbara Zoo after hours, which was so cool because I've never been in a zoo after all the tourists have left....it was very peaceful and serene and we got to feed the giraffes!!! (I have to admit, I was pretty stoked about this--I love giraffes!). James Hickey was our speaker and we had a very informative talk on marketing...the next meeting is in July so I hope more people will come out!
The Santa Barbara Zoo is so pretty..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails