May 27, 2009

Great Review!

My client (and friend) from the weekend before last, just emailed me that she'd posted a review about me onto the http://www.santabarbarawedding.com/ discussion forum.
We've moved! Please finish this post at: Ariel Yve Design 



"So my wedding was just a magical event. I couldn't have done anything to make my event more special. The seamless execution of my wedding could not have happened without my super fabulous vendors. So, I will start with the woman who pulled it all together…..

Wedding Coordinator- Ariel Yve Design –www.arielyve.com
When I met Ariel we instantly connected and I knew that she would put together a fabulous event. I picked Ariel for a couple reasons, first she had the most fantastic taste and she really understood what I was trying to do with the design and color scheme of my wedding. Two, she knew the vendor community in Santa Barbara and Los Angeles very well and everyone that she helped select was perfect. Three, she is just really nice and a pleasure to work with, super on top of things, flawlessly organized and the constant professional. I am a type A control freak, but I felt completely relaxed putting the entire event in Ariel’s hands in the weeks leading up the wedding. The day of I just relaxed, got my hair and make-up done and then had the most spectacular wedding. I hope to work with Ariel in the future and would recommend her to anyone looking for a event designer/coordinator".

Wow! Thanks Kenya! I'm blushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails