March 29, 2009

Digital Calligraphy

I am a huge proponent of using calligraphy where ever possible. It adds such a rich and personal touch to every wedding detail.

In hopes that you enjoy the beauty of calligraphy as much as I do, I wanted to share one an affordable, yet incredibly stylish calligraphy resource with you. We've moved! Please finish reading this post at Ariel Yve Design


Tailored Type is an Internet based calligraphy company that provides super affordable custom digitized works of art. Here are a few examples of my favorite styles:


This company not only provides affordable addressing, but also menu design, custom monograms as well as invitation and program typesetting...which is a fantastic idea to mention to your invitation designer.
I hope that this post inspires you to incorporate a touch (or a ton) of calligraphy into your next soiree.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting - Something I've never thought of - Interesting reading - I'll take a look at the site! Thanks for the info! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails