November 11, 2009

Wednesday Inspiration: San Ysidro Wedding

The past few days have been beyond busy. While in Indianapolis, my emails, client requests and vendor questions piled up mile high. My apologies, for not posting sooner.


Anyway, this week's inspiration board is a bit of a sneak peak of a wedding that I'm coordinating this weekend at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, CA (Yay!).


The bride hired me less than a month before her big day to plan everything from start to finish. The colors we're using are aqua/sage, cream and lavender, and the theme is rustic, romantic glam.

Inspiration Board Created by, Ariel Yve, Los Angeles, CA Wedding Planner

Image Sources:Brides.com, Style Me Pretty, Amy Michelson, Macaroons and Marie, Style Me Pretty, Jose Villa

I can hardly wait for Saturday. This couple is adorable!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails