November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Everyday, I get butterflies just thinking about what I'm grateful for. I feel truly blessed to be able to enjoy such a balanced and fulfilling existence.



There are more things that I'm grateful for than I could ever list, but here's my shortlist for the day:

I'm grateful for my friends and family for their unconditional love and support.

I'm grateful for my wonderful husband, warm home and furry friends.

I'm grateful for the wonderful team of veterinarians who are working diligently to get my best friend back to his normal healthy self.

I'm grateful for my amazing clients, who continue to challenge, inspire and support me.

I'm grateful to you for being you(without you, I'd have no reason to write).

Last but not least, I'm grateful for my life, my health and the abundance of joy I'm able to experience everyday.

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails