November 6, 2009

Friday Flowers: White Lilac Inc.

TGIF......but I must say that this Friday is particularly exciting for me. I'm getting ready for a trip to Indiana, where I'll FINALLY be presenting for my Master's designation.

Only 12 Wedding Planners and Event Professional throughout world are being considered for the title of Master Bridal Consultant this year. I must say that I feel truly blessed to have this opportunity. Please keep your fingers crossed and think happy thoughts for me for this Sunday!
We've moved! Please find the rest of this post at: Ariel Yve Design



Anyway, back to the task at hand...Friday Flowers! I found these stunning arrangements during a recent visit to White Lilac Inc.'s Blog. Sunny is so incredibly talented. Aren't these flowers breathtaking?


Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ariel,

    I am a new follower on your blog! I was wondering what style dress should I choose for my bridesmaids? I want something that coordinates with my gown (Maggie Sottero Monalisa Royale in white). My wedding is next spring and my colors are dark red, cream, and gold. I really feel in love with your bridesmaids dresses. Have a great weekend and good luck on Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck this weekend Ariel, you deserve it! You are incredibly talented!

    Mya - I myself am wearing a Maggie Sottero gown for my July wedding. The style is Kara, it's absolutley gorgeous and very "princessy" :-) My girls will be wearing Alfred Angelo dress, style 7017S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Ariel!!! Have GREAT time and congrats! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your kind words ladies!

    Mya, my bridesmaids dresses were created by Bill Levkoff(Style 801 in Champagne). I absolutely loved them and so did my girls.

    Best wishes on your wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails