September 14, 2009

Ariel Yve Design on Colin Cowie's Blog!!!

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a lovely weekend enjoying the cool California sunshine or the excitement of Fashion Week in NYC.

I have a bit of exciting news that I've been eager to share with you. We've moved! Please read the rest of this exciting announcement at: Ariel Yve Design



Planner to the stars...Mr. Fabulous himself....the Colin Cowie, has placed my blog at the top of his "Noteworthy Blog" list!!!!!!! Oh Em Gee! Little ol' me? All joking aside, it is an incredible honor to have such an influential and creative genius recognize my work. Words really can't express my gratitude.


Image source: www.ColinCowie.com
To see some of Colin's new event galleries, entertaining tips and blog posts, be sure to head over to http://www.colincowie.com/. Colin and his team are constantly updating his website, so be sure to add the link above to your favorites list and visit often.
Image source: www.ColinCowie.com
Thanks a million Colin!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails