December 22, 2010

E-Session: Marcella and Sergio

As 2010 winds down, I'm starting to look forward to all of the inspiring and beautiful wedding's I get to be a part of in 2011.

The first of which will be that of Marcella and Sergio's....their over-the-top February wedding will take place in one of LA's most exquisite Churches and Ballrooms.  Marcella's colors are deep red and gold with touches of black.
We've moved! Please join us at: Ariel Yve Design

Besides the vows, I'm most excited to see all of the wedding flowers.  We've designed a rich red reception featuring long feasting tables topped with 6' tall red rose topiaries.  I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few images from the happy couple's engagement session with their fabulous wedding photographer, Barbara Alessandra.


 Marcella and Sergio, congratulations on your engagement!  I look forward to bringing all of your dreams to life very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails