March 26, 2010

Friday Flowers: From New York with Love!

In honor of my current stay in the NJ/NY area, I wanted to post the work of one of my favorite NYC florists...Mr. Preston Bailey.
We've moved! Please finish reading this post at: Ariel Yve Design



I adore these battery operated taper candles, made by Paradise Candles. They're the most effective, realistic battery operated candles that I've found. So much so, that I used them for my own wedding back in 2008.

If you're venue doesn't allow open flames, but you want to capture the romance of a bygone era, check out http://www.paradisecandles.com/battop.html. No, they're not cheap, but they do last and they are reusable.

Have a lovely weekend!

PS- I still have a few openings in my schedule this coming week. If you're a NJ or NY based bride, event host or event professional, and you'd like to get together, email me at info@ArielYve.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails