January 29, 2010

Ariel Yve Design, Napa Wedding Planner

Remember this Inspiration board that I posted a few months ago? We've moved! Please finish being inspired by this post at: Ariel Yve Design



Well, I'd mentioned that it was inspired by a big announcement that I was going to make. Last chance for any guesses. Any guesses? Here's a hint is has to do with wine country. Give up?

OK, my announcement.........I've just officially signed on (my dear friend and all around amazing wedding planner) Sara Holley to be the regional consultant for Ariel Yve Design's clients wanting get get married in the gorgeous Napa/Sonoma area. She's worked with the area's top wedding professional years, and has the experience to pull off the most dream-worthy, wine country weddings imaginable. Welcome to the team Sara!

If you're interested in getting married in the Napa/Sonoma area, you can either contact myself or Sara for more info. We can be reached at info@arielyve.com.

Happy Planning! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails