June 2, 2009

Sarah and Chase's Romantic Vintage Wedding

Here is a little sneak peak of a drop dead gorgeous wedding that I'd produced this past weekend for an adorable couple named Sarah and Chase. I kept hearing comments from the wedding vendors and guests saying that this was the most beautiful wedding that they'd ever seen...period. I can't wait to share more pictures with you! We've moved! Please finish this post at: Ariel Yve Design



Re post from Raya Carlisle Photography:

Saturday was a really special wedding. I fell in love with the families & sweet, sweet Sarah & Chase. All I want to do is look at their images, but so much other work to do! Here's a small taste of the thoughtfulness that went into this day. Handmade button place card holders:












Other details to tempt you: chandeliers hanging from trees, vintage postcards, peonies, a cookie bar, mojitos! It was vintage-inspired goodness all around. Can't wait to show you more!

Well said Raya!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect day it was! I agree it's the most beautiful wedding I've ever see, but maybe I'm a little biased :) Thank you for everything you did to give my sister the wedding of her dreams!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails