June 12, 2009

I Have The Best Clients!

I always feel so awkward tooting my own horn but I recently received these email from a couple of clients. They were so sweet and unexpected that I just had to share them. We've moved! Please finish this post at: Ariel Yve Design



Lindsay, Chic Parker Palm Springs Bride wrote:

Thank you for my dream wedding!! There aren’t enough words to describe the amazing job you did. I’ll never forget how I felt when I walked into the ballroom for the first time, it literally took my breath away because it was so GORGEOUS. I enjoyed every second of our planning process together and I loved how you were there for every question or concern I had, which meant so much to me. Thank you again for being so wonderful. Also, my room was so beautiful, romantic and perfect! : )

Good luck with all your future events. I’m a follower of your blog and can’t wait to see if you land one of your top 100 clients (I know you will : )

Thanks Lindsay! I had a blast working with you!


Jean, stylish Rockwood MOB wrote:

What can I say? I am so deeply grateful that, because of your help, I actually got to enjoy every moment of Sarah's wedding day. If anything occurred to me, you had already anticipated it and it was already taken care of. Sarah was thrilled with the way everything came together and so she, too, could relax and enjoy her magical day. Her vision and plans were transformed into the wedding of her dreams by your guidance and implementation.

Everyone told me the day would go so fast and be a huge blur. It did not and was not. Because of you, I got to savor being with my daughter(s) as they prepared, laugh at shared memories, help her dress, share her joy, enjoy time with family and friends - the people I love most in the world, dance until the evening ended, then leave in a car that was already packed . . . and with some leftover goodies!

You are a special woman, Ariel. Your talent, your organization, your taste, and your sweet nature allow the rest of us to feel the magic. Thank you!

Holy Cow! Thanks Jean. It was truly an honor.

What can I say? I have the best clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails