April 26, 2009

I've been told that video is the future in blogging. Crappy video...not so much. I just got a new Flip Camera, so I wanted to test it out on an arrangement that I created using color blocking with roses picked entirely from my home's formal rose garden. We've moved! Please follow us to: Ariel Yve Design
Admittedly, my video is still on the crappy side (I'm definitely not a professional Videographer), but with a bit of practice, I think that I can improve (hey, nowhere to go but up baby!). Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the roses!
Note: This clip has sound, so turn up your volume. Then again, if you're at work, turn your volume down ; )

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I must be honest and tell you my rose garden is my obsession and I may very well steal this idea, but I will give you credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Klou! Feel free to borrow this design. Not to toot my own horn, but the arrangement looks 100 times better in person. If you have different color roses in your garden, this is a great way to create a good size arrangement that shows off the beauty of each variety.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails