April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today is my favorite holiday of the year...not really for religious reasons, but for all of the beautiful pastel colors (and yummy chocolate) that we've come to associate the holiday with. We've moved! Please finish enjoying this post at: Ariel Yve Design



Here is a pictures of an Easter inspired arrangement created by yours truly. These pictures were taken in my living room, so if you look closely, you can see my little Jack Russell named Princeton (aka, Beetle, aka Beany Weany, aka Ma'mooshka, etc.) sitting atop of his favorite cushion. The dog pillows on the couch look a little kitchy in the pic, but their actually hand painted silk...given to me by my G-ma many years ago : )

Peach garden roses, pink garden roses, white tulips, blue hydrangeas, white hydrangeas finished with gorgeous silvery variegated pittosporum foliage.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails