September 17, 2010

Anniversary Cake Cutting Party on Style Me Pretty

Yesterday, Style Me Pretty featured my own Anniversary Cake Cutting Party/Shoot that I styled and coordinated.

 Here are a few of the images: We've moved! Please join us at: Ariel Yve Design


 

My ultra talented friend Gina Jones from Lola Film+Video put together this fabulous behind the scenes video for me:


.

I adore planning and designing all of my fabulous clients weddings and events, but this was super cool to work on my own project for a change.

Here are a few of my favorites comments that I read on Style Me Pretty, Facebook and around the web:

" This is one of the most fabulous, fanciful, romantic, dreamy set ups we have ever seen! When I spotted this on Style Me Pretty, I literally gasped..." -Melissa from Icing Design

"BREATHTAKING. Ariel and The Costa's blew this out of the water. Three words. Sophisticated. Elegant. Tasteful." -Nico from Nico Design

"oh this is sublime deliciousness. faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Faegirlie, Style Me Pretty Reader

"I love Ariel she is just beyond amazingly talented. This shoot is so beautiful!! Way to go Ariel!" -Jennifer from Calligraphy by Jennifer

"This is so beautiful! I love the chandeliers and the couple's style! jeez." - Lizzie from Ten Thou Bride

"Great photo shoot and collaboration from all the artists involved. All the details are so decadent. My favorite picture is the outdoor chandelier. Romantic, decadent, and oh, so lovely." -Fen from Bead Flora Jewels

"it's kind of rare these days on so many wedding blogs, i see all of these funky, drab, artsy fartsy wedding ideas but this is fabulousity! Super chic, traditional yet modern. keep up the gorgeous work!" -Rachel G.

Wow!  Thanks everyone!


The "Dream Team" behind the shoot:

Photography: Michael and Anna Costa Photography
Design and Coordination: Ariel Yve Design
Cake: Sylvia Weinstock
Cupcakes and Macaroons: Vanilla Bake Shop
Cotton Candy: Tasty Clouds
Flowers: Tic Tock Couture Florals
Linens: Wildflower Linens
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Lighting: Bellavista Designs
Dresses: Dolly Couture
Location: San Ysidro Ranch
Hair: Sheila Raye Stone

Makeup: Sarah Monachos, Architexture Salon

You can see the entire post as well as more images on Style Me Pretty.

Have a wonderful weekend!


For more inspiration from this Los Angeles based, Santa Barbara wedding planner, visit www.ArielYve.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails