February 26, 2009

Reliving History

I've definitely neglected my blog for the past few days, but I have a good reason. I've been in the wonderful (and COLD) city of Boston!

This is my second visit to Bean Town, and I must say that the food, architecture and residents are even more wonderful than I'd remembered them to be. We've moved! Please find the rest of this post at: Ariel Yve Design


Those who know me well, know that I am incredibly sentimental and a hopelessly romantic at heart. With this being my husband's first visit to the city, I just had to take him to have dinner at the Omni Parker House Hotel...the site of my grandma and late grandpa's honeymoon way back in 1941. We finally made it over to the Parker this evening, and boy did we have a fantastic time!

We dined in the resplendent dining room, covered with intricately carved hardwood mahogany paneling, delicate plaster ceiling treatments as well as massive gleaming crystal chandeliers. We couldn't help but sit back and just reflect on how lucky we and blessed our lives are.

Parker’s Restaurant: Home of the Boston Cream Pie and Parker House Rolls

While planning your wedding, its so easy to get lost in all of the details, but in the end you need to remember that your wedding is so much more than your one and only day to shine...you're setting the stage for innumerable memories and experiences to be enjoyed by you and so many of your future generations to come.

May your wedding be joyous...may you enjoy a long, happy marriage, and may your love touch the lives of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails