April 24, 2009

Ariel's "Dream 100 List"

This is a must read (there's $$$ in it for you):

I've been known for bringing the dreams of my clients to life for a number of years now. This year, I want to make a few of my own dreams come true too. I've created a list of 100 of my "Dream" celebrity clients.We've moved! Please read about this dream list at: Ariel Yve Design
This list isn't listed in order of importance as the numbers might suggest. The numbers are just a method for me to keep track of 100 names. If you're an amazingly stylish and fun A-lister, and I forgot to include your name, please write me so I can correct my oversight.

A note, to all of my current fabulous clients, please don't take offense. You are all dreams to work with, so I thought that it would be redundant to include you on this list. These are all people that I have not yet worked with.

Ariel Yve's "Dream 100 List":

16. Jerry Bruckheimer (I'm one of your neighbors : )
22. Holly Madison (Marie Antoinette all the way ; )
40. Diddy (I'm eyeing that white party of yours)
44. Anyone with amazing taste, a fun personality and an event budget of $1000+ per guest
46. Gurbaksh Chahal (G...seriously, call me ; )
47. Graydon Carter, Vanity Fair (I have do your next Oscar Party)
51. Miley Cyrus (it will be hard to top your 16th birthday....better start planning your 18th b-day now)
54. HBO
55. FOX
57. Disney
60. Paris Hilton (love your girly style)
66. Prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis (with his sideburns and all : )
67. Clifford Harris Jr. (Tiny needs her wedding)
71. Daniel Craig (yes mom, I'll be sure to introduce you)
82. Reem Acra (We need to get cracking on a limited edition gown. Brides have been inquiring)

You might be asking yourself why I'm posting this list on my blog. We'll the answer is quite simple, you never know who knows who. You, my friends are very influencial and powerful people. By planting this seed in your mind I figured that I would either, A) inspire you to create your own "Dream 100 List" or, B) empower you to help me bring my dreams to reality, which brings me to this....If you connect me up with anyone on my list, and they BOOK with Ariel Yve Design, I will give you a finder's commission equal to 10% of their contract sum.

Thank you for all of your encouragement and support!
Live with love and love your life.

Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails